A Class I, Division 1 Rated Multi-Function, Rechargeable LanternDeveloped for use in hazardous locations on a portable scene light platform the Class I, Div. 1 safety rated Vulcan 180 HAZ-LO is lightweight and rechargeable.
Combine the three extreme bright white LEDs with cordless operation to eliminate trip hazards while two ultra-bright blue taillights provide visibility in thick smoke.
A large tactile push button switch is easy to use with gloves and also provides programmable access to various modes of operation. The Vulcan® 180 features a 180 degree tilting head.
- Case Material: Housing made from high impact, super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
- Available in International safety orange and safety yellow with rubberized cushioned-grip handle.
- Rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum incased in super tough nylon.
- Dimensions: Length: 7.43" (18.8 cm) Width: 4.32" (10.9 cm) Height: 4.36" (11.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.47 lbs. (1123 grams) with battery.
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- Light Source:
- Three (3) white C4® LEDs impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Two (2) ultra-bright blue LEDs.
- Light Output: See Chart.
- Three (3) deep-dish parabolic reflectors produce a tight beam with optimum peripheral.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- ON/OFF: Press and release for high mode, press and release again for off. Press and hold for low.
- Programmable tail light mode; flashing (factory default), on or off.
- Run Time: See Chart. All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- Battery: Rechargeable 10.4Ahr Lithium Ion battery. Fully recharges in 9 hours.
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation to 1 meter submersion. Lantern floats.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- 180 degree tilting head locks in upright position.
- Battery status
- Quick install charge rack fits same foot print as LiteBox® and Vulcan® series.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- STR-44332 & STR-44322: Standard System - 230V AC/12V DC
- STR-44331 & STR-44321: Std System - 120V/100V AC/12V DC
- STR-44335 & STR-44325: Vehicle Mount System - 12V DC
- Standard System: Vulcan® 180 quick install charging rack and both AC and DC chargers.
- Vehicle Mount System: Vulcan® 180 quick install charging rack and heavy duty direct wire cord.
- Includes quick release buckle strap on orange model and heavy duty strap on yellow model.
- Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Division 2 Groups F, G; Class III; Temp. Class T4
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1901-126.96.36.199 (2016) mounted in any position.
- CEC Compliant.
- Federal Communications Commission Compliant.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !