Uniden BC345CRS Scanner
Clock Radio Base Scanner with 500 Channels in 10 Banks
Features Radio, Alarm Clock, and Weather Scan. This sleek, compact scanner brings a whole world of real-time information to your desk top. The BC340CRS can keep you informed and on time when every minute counts. It’s just what you’d expect from Uniden Bearcat, the industry leader in scanner technology.
This modern, multi-featured conventional channel scanner can store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air, amateur, and other radio services in 500 channels distributed over ten banks. It lets you listen to NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) weather broadcasts for valuable information specific to your location. And it does so much more…
Use your scanner to monitor:
- Desktop for mobile operation
- Analog public safety channels
- Police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics)
- NOAA weather transmissions (including Canadian Coast Guard channels)
- Business/Industrial radio and utilities
- Marine and amateur (ham radio) bands
- Aircraft (commercial and private) band
- AM/FM Broadcast Stations
- TV Channels 2-13
- Channel Memory Scanning - Scans stored frequencies or banks at a rate of up to 60 channels per second.
- Memory Availability - Store and scan up to 500 channels distributed over 10 banks.
- Direct Channel Access - Press 0 - 9 and HOLD to directly access any stored frequency.
- Channel Lockout/Frequency Lockout - Enables you to skip over stored frequencies for faster scanning. Lets you designate up to 50 frequencies to skip during a search (limit or service) to increase the scanning speed.
- Alarm Clock with Snooze - Provides standard radio broadcasts that you can set as your alarm sound.
- AM/FM and TV 2-13 Broadcast - Lets you store up to 30 preset broadcast channels (10 AM and 20 FM/TV) for quick access.
- Priority Channel - Designate a specific frequency as a Priority Channel. The radio scans and checks that channel every 2 seconds. Select and designate up to 10 frequencies as Priority Channels (one per bank).
- Duplicate Channel Alert - Lets you know that a selected frequency has already been programmed into memory if you attempt to store it again.
- Limit Frequency Searching - Lets you designate a lower and upper frequency range to search within that range for active frequencies. You can then store frequencies in memory as channels for later recall.
- Service Search - Lets you designate one of the five pre-programmed service channels (Police, Fire/EMS, Air, Ham, Marine) to search.
- Weather (WX) Scan -Scan the pre-programmed weather channels.
- Scan Speed: 60 channels per second maximum in SCAN MODE.
- Search Speed 60: steps per second maximum in SEARCH MODE.
- TURBO MODE: 180 steps per second for frequency steps 5kHz apart, in TURBO MODE.
- Clock Display - Displays the time in standby mode. Alarm sounds up to 20 minutes or be shut off manually. A convenient snooze button lets you silence the alarm for an extra 5-minutes.
- Delay - You can enable or disable the 2-second delay to resume scanning when a transmission ends. Enabling this feature helps prevent missing a response from one of the parties in the transmission.
- LCD Backlight - You can enable or disable the LCD back-lighted display.
- Key Touch Tone - A tone sounds to confirm you have made a valid key input while a different tone alerts you of an invalid entry.
- EEPROM Memory Backup - Uses a non-volatile EEPROM for memory backup.
- Battery Back-Up - 3 AA Batteries (Not Included).
- Battery Alert - Icon alerts you to a no battery installed condition and a battery low voltage condition. An alert tone sounds when the battery needs to be replaced. Back-up battery powers the clock and scanning for a short time when power is off.
- Auto Power Off - Turns the scanner off when battery power gets too low.
- One-Year Warranty - Uniden backs this product with a One-Year Limited Warranty.
- BC340CRS Scanner
- Telescoping Antenna
- All Loop Antenna
- 120 V AC Adapter
- Operating Guide
- Registration Form
- Other printed material
Band Coverage: 16 Bands
|0.5300 to 1.7000||10 MHz||AM AM Broadcast|
|25.0000 to 27.9950||5 kHz||AM AM Band|
|28.0000 to 29.9950||5 kHz||FM 10 Meter Amateur Band|
|30.0000 to 49.9950||5 kHz||FM VHF Low Band|
|50.0000 to 54.0000||5 kHz||FM 6 Meter Amateur Band|
|59.7500, 65.7500, 71.7500, 81.7500, 87.7500||6 MHz||WFM TV Broadcast Pickup 2ch-6ch|
|88.0000 to 107.9000||100 kHz||WFM FM Broadcast|
|108.0000 to 136.9875||12.5 kHz||AM Aircraft Band|
|137.0000 to 143.9950||5 kHz||FM Military Land Mobile|
|144.0000 to 147.9950||5 kHz||FM 2 Meter Amateur Band|
|148.0000 to 174.0000||5 kHz||FM VHF High Band|
|179.7500, 185.7500, 191.7500, 197.7500, 203.7500, 209.7500, 215.7500||6 MHz||WFM TV Broadcast Pickup 7ch-13ch|
|406.0000 to 419.9938||6.25 kHz||FM Federal Gov. Land Mobile|
|420.0000 to 449.9938||6.25 kHz||FM 70cm Amateur Band|
|450.0000 to 469.9938||6.25 kHz||FM UHF Standard Band|
|470.0000 to 512.0000||6.25 kHz||FM UHF TV|
Weather Service Channel:
162.4000 MHz 162.5250 MHz
162.4250 MHz 162.5500 MHz
162.4500 MHz 161.6500 MHz
162.4750 MHz 161.7750 MHz
162.5000 MHz 163.2750 MHz
Sensitivity (nominal) 12dB SNAD:
0.5 µV 0.53-1.70 MHz
0.4 µV 25-27.995 MHz
0.3 µV 28-54 MHz
0.8 µV 59.75-107.9 MHz
0.4 µV 108-136.9875 MHz
0.3 µV 137-174 MHz
1.0 µV 179.75-215.75 MHz
0.3 µV 406-512 MHz
Channels: 500 (50 channels x 10 Banks)
Scan Rate: Up to 60 channels per second
Search Rate: Up to 60 steps per second
Time Accuracy: +/- 20 seconds per month at normal temperature (25°C ± 5°C)
Audio Output(normal): 0.9W Max
Power Requirements: 120V AC (±10%) 60Hz
Antenna: Telescoping (included), AM Radio Loop Antenna (included)
AM Radio Antenna Jack
DC 12V Power Jack
Accessories: AC Adapter (AD-1008)
Speaker: 8 ohm, 2 watt
Operating Temp: -10°C to +50°C
Storage Temp: -20°C to +60°C
Size: 209(W) x 147.75(D) x 80.7(H) mm
Weight: 1 lb.6 oz (without antenna)
Certificated accordance with FCC Rules and Regulations Part 15 Subpart C as of date of manufacture.
Features, specification, and availability of optional accessories are all subject to change without notice.