Tune in and stay informed about major events and emergencies in the U.S. and Canada as they occur with the Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Scanner.
Powered by 3 AA batteries for a 8-hour runtime, the BCD436HP features a weekly-updated radio database that covers both U.S. and Canadian radio signals. TrunkTracker V technology enables you to follow communications on APCO 25 Phases I and II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunked systems, while Close Call RF Capture Technology allows you to instantly tune to signals from nearby transmitters. The scanner uses system / channel number tagging to provide rapid access to a specific system or channel. You can also connect a GPS to the scanner for automatic channel selection. During a NOAA weather or emergency alert, the S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) Weather Alert will inform you of severe conditions in your immediate area. Able to easily connect to trunked systems and transmitter signals in both the U.S. and Canada, Uniden’s BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Scanner allows you to stay tuned into major events and emergencies whenever they occur.
- Radio Database covers both U.S. and Canadian radio signals
- Simple-to-use Sentinel PC Software keeps your scanner’s database and firmware up to date
- TrunkTracker V follows communications on APCO 25 Phases I and II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunked systems
- Close Call RF Capture Technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- System / Channel Number Tagging provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Location-Based Scanning allows for automatic channel selection when the scanner is connected to a GPS (not included)
- S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) Weather Alert will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area during a NOAA weather or emergency alert
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode instantly detects and displays the subaudible tone so that you can quickly determine the system settings
- NAC Decoding quickly decodes conventional P25 channels
- Zip Code Selection enables an easy setup
- 3 AA Batteries provide 8 hours of runtime
- Backlit Keypad and LCD
- Favorites List, System, and Department/Site Quick Keys
- Record, Playback, and Replay Buttons
- 4GB Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- Multi-Site System Support
- System Analysis and Discovery Modes
- Narrowband Reception
- Audio AGC
- Fire Tone-Out
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
"Does this work with 700 frequency systems?"
No it will not work with 700 frequency systems.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !