Elegant Enough For Your Dress Uniform But Functional Enough For Duty Wear.The PDU® Class A Taclite® Pant combines lightweight comfort with a clean, neat appearance that keeps you looking your best throughout your shift. Constructed from Taclite ripstop fabric for superior performance in warm weather, the PDU Class A Taclite Pant features a Teflon® coating to repel stains, liquid, and soil while remaining thoroughly breathable.
A professional flat front design with permanent military creases and an internal gripper panel keep your shirt securely in place, ensuring a professional profile in any setting. The classic 5.11® self-adjusting tunnel waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit, a diamond gusseted crotch gives you free and unhindered movement, genuine YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps ensure quick and reliable action, and a covert thigh pocket offers added utility.
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- Teflon coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Covert thigh pocket
- Diamond gusseted crotch for full mobility
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- 6.14 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric
- Machine washable
- YKK Zipper hardware
- Genuine Prym snaps
- Bartacking at all stress points
"Are these pants a cotton polyester blend?"
This is a blend of 65% polyester and 35% cotton
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !