The Akron® adjustable gallonage TurboJet® nozzle is unmatched in today’s fire service for its flexibility and flow control.
The TurboJet is a lightweight nozzle whose flow rate remains constant in all patterns at each GPM (LPM) setting. The TurboJet has a rated pressure standard of 100 psi (7 bar), and its flow setting at 100 psi operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure.
Use the TurboJet one time and see why it’s the “nozzle of choice” for fire fighters worldwide.
Unique new Akron design features molded-in padding for extra cushioning and reduced hand fatigue. Stronger, More Ergonomic Handles.
Improved handling. Contoured corners and a unique upward curve when in the open position provides a better grip and easier access to shut off the nozzle.
Reduced storage space. The handle’s curved forward configuration streamlines the nozzle and reduces overall height, to take up less crosslay and cabinet space.
Increased strength. “I-Beam” design and larger trunion hubs provide superior strength and durability.
1702 1" TurboJet® Nozzle with pistol grip:
- Rated pressure standard of 100 psi with variable GPM
- Adjustable flow settings
- Flow remains constant in all patterns at each GPM
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Lightweight construction
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Uses QuickAttack Foam Tube Style 755
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Swivel Inlet: 1"
- Length: 8-1/8"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Fog @ 100 psi: 13-25-40-60 GPM