List: $430.00 |Save: $43.00
Benchmade 4170BK AUTO FactÂ® Folding Knife
4170BK Auto Fact®The 417 Fact® re-imagined the classic Italian Stiletto knife as a contemporary EDC and Tactical tool. Now it’s been taken one step further with the new 4170BK Auto Fact®.
Featuring aerospace aluminum handle scales with a sleek carbon fiber inlay, the addition of the Auto AXIS® mechanism connects this modern-day folder to its traditional switchblade roots.
A black DLC coated blade, made of premium S90V super steel, ensures phenomenal edge retention for prolonged life and low maintenance, making the Auto Fact® a perfect choice for enthusiasts and super-spy alike.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Diamond-like Carbon Coated
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Spear-point
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum and Carbon Fiber
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Blade Style: Plain Spear-Point
- Blade Length: 3.95” | 10.03cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.11” | 2.794mm
- Open Length: 8.74” | 22.20cm
- Closed Length: 4.80” | 12.19cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.51” | 12.95mm
- Weight: 3.11oz | 88.17g
Auto AXIS®: Strong, reliable, fast, and AXIS® lock through and through, this locking mechanism fires the blade open 100% mechanically when the AXIS® bar is pulled downwards. Auto AXIS® also features integrated safety mechanisms and the added safety of “suck-back.”