The Nova Tactical shotgun is an all-business defense tool you can depend on.
Must be qualified with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be cancelled.
- Individual law enforcment officers
- First Responders
- Active or retired military members
- Private security firms
The lightweight Nova Tactical features a strong, corrosion-resistant, 1-piece synthetic stock and receiver design.
- Pump-action reliability
- Steel skeletal framework over-molded with high-tech polymer
- Dual-action bars
- Forend shell-stop button
- 12 gauge
- 18.5" barrel
- Ghost Ring Sights
- 7+1 Magazine
- Fixed choke
- Rotating Bolt Head
- Ergonomic Trigger Guard and Safety
- Removable Trigger Assembly
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
Important: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms