Boston Leather Extra Long Radio Strap with Motorola Clip, Holder and Anti-Sway Strap
This radio strap is designed for use with button-back speaker microphones.
Extra Long: Recommended for firefighters 6' 1" or taller. Adjusts from 58.5" to 66.5”
- Heavy Leather Construction
- Reversible For Left Or Right hand Use
- Rust Free Nickel Hardware
- Leather Loop for attaching a cell phone or flashlight.
- Motorola Clip
- Protects Your Radio from Heat and Water Damage
- Reduces Portable Radio Losses On The Fireground
- Keeps Your Speaker Mike Easily Accessible For Instant Communications
- Works With All Types Of Portable Radio Cases and Holders.
Regular: Fits most firefighters up to 6' tall. Adjusts from 54.5" to 62.5"
The most popular Boston Leather radio holder in Universal fit.
- Elastic and VELCRO® brand attachments keep radio securely in place
- Attach to belt loops or a radio strap
- Works well with most small and mid-size portable radios
The most popular of the two radio holders is the "Universal" fit leather holder. The radio fits neatly into the frame and is held securely by two elastic attachments. One is designed to go over top of radio and snap into leather radio holder. The other is designed to hold the radio snuggly around the lower portion of the radio. A VELCRO® brand leather band securely wraps around your radio and will keep radio securely in its place. A belt loop with snaps is also provided for your waist belt attachment. Two D-Rings are attached for easy attachment to your leather radio strap.
This holder works well with most small and mid-size portable radios.
The Boston Leather Anti-Sway Strap is a tough, 5" leather strap with rust-resistant nickel hardware. Easy-open swivel clips attach the radio strap and radio holder D-Ring to your turnout gear or a belt loop to keep your radio secured. Total length with clips is approx. 9".
- The easy, inexpensive way to keep your radio where you want
- Tough, 5" leather strap with rust-resistant nickel hardware
- Easy-open swivel clips attach the radio strap and radio holder D-Ring to your turnout gear or belt loop to keep your radio secure
Tired of your radio strap and holder swinging when you move or falling forward when you bend down? Here’s an inexpensive, easy solution to keep your gear secure and organized while you are in the middle of the action. Total length with clips is approx. 9". The reflective stripe on the leather will make you even more visible.