Boston Leather Extra-Long Radio Strap with Motorola Clip & Leather Radio Holder
Great Radio Strap and Radio Holder Combo!
This radio strap is designed for use with button-back speaker microphones.
- Heavy Leather Construction
- Reversible For Left Or Right hand Use
- Rust Free Nickel Hardware
- Leather Loop for attaching a cell phone or flashlight.
- Motorola Clip
- Extra-Long: Recommended for firefighters 6' 1" or taller. Adjusts from 58.5" to 66.5”
- Protects Your Radio from Heat and Water Damage
- Reduces Portable Radio Losses On The Fireground
- Keeps Your Speaker Mike Easily Accessible For Instant Communications
- Works With All Types Of Portable Radio Cases and Holders.
The most popular Boston Leather radio holder in Universal fit.
- Elastic and VELCRO® brand attachments keep radio securely in place
- Attach to belt loops or a radio strap
- Works well with most small and mid-size portable radios
- 5" tall
- Hook and Loop for adjustable closure
- Leather-covered steel back wall base
- Two safety pull-the-dot snaps
The most popular of the two radio holders is the "Universal" fit leather holder. The radio fits neatly into the frame and is held securely by two elastic attachments. One is designed to go over top of radio and snap into leather radio holder. The other is designed to hold the radio snuggly around the lower portion of the radio. A VELCRO® brand leather band securely wraps around your radio and will keep radio securely in its place. A belt loop with snaps is also provided for your waist belt attachment. Two D-Rings are attached for easy attachment to your leather radio strap.