Council Fire Rake — Made to USFSS Specifications for the Wildland Firefighting Pro.
- 4 triangular shaped steel cutting teeth, specially sharpened and hardened
- Securely rivited to tough iron
- Red enamel coating on body, teeth are natural steel finish coated to deter rust
- Tamp down style handle socket. Can break down easily for storage and handling
- 52" American ashe handle. This material produces long, straight grain and provides strength, flexibility and memory.
- Durable forestry tool for chopping, raking, moving underbrush, vines, etc.
- Produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-284C
- Forest fire rake with a 52" or 60" handle
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
"what is the weight and size of this"
The weight for the 52"" rake is 4.20 lbs. The 60"" rake is 4.50 lbs. The dimensions of the rake head are 12"" x 3 1/4"" x 1"".
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !