- Made in USA.
- High carbon steel blade, formed and sharpened for digging and clawing and clearing brush.
- Heat Treated for toughness and wear resistance.
- Black enamel finish for rust resistance.
- Enhanced ferrule joint for strength and durability.
- 48" American ash handle is strong and durable.
- Produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-353D, dated November 1992, or latest version thereof.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !