PowerGrid Dual Hazard BottomsBottoms are constructed with Power Grid™ 4-way stretch fabric that offers enhanced comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. True North has decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the Arc Rating from CAT 1 to CAT 2, plus an improved stretch to increase comfort and range of motion. Seriously, these feel like pajamas.
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath pants
- Durable elastic waistband and functional fly
- Excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability
- High/Low interior grid structure enhances airflow and dry time
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 15 cal/cm2
- Made in North America
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services)
- Please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !