Sleek Design Meets High-PerformanceFederal Signal is pleased to announce the ES100 DynaMax speaker. The new DynaMax speaker uses the Federal Signal Neo driver which has a proven track record of performance and reliability. The ES100 replaces the MS100 effective May 15, 2009. The larger diaphragm of the ES100 allows the speaker to capture lower frequency ranges for a more robust sound. The ES100 is a 100-watt speaker designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The Dynamax is made of black corrosion resistant aluminum housing and is fully encapsulated. Designed for versatility, the ES100 mounts easily into grille, flush between the bumper and hose tray of large apparatus and to most vehicle bumpers. (Mounting bracket sold separately).
- 100-watt output
- New physical dimensions: 5.9"W X 5.5"H X 2.7"D
- Larger diaphragm allows the speaker to capture lower frequency ranges.
- NEO driver provides increased dependability
- Black corrosion resistant aluminum housing
- Sound output meets SAE J1849, Title 13 and Class A
- Universal mounting brackets sold separately
Factory Set Specifications:
- Input Voltage 32VRMS
- Power 100W
- Sound Output SAE J1849 CCR Title 13
- Impedance 11 ohms
- Height 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Width 5.9 in (15 cm)
- Depth 2.7 in (6.9 cm)
- 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
"CAN I INSTALL IT ON MY MOTORCICLE TO OR DO YOU HAVE FOUR MOTORCICLE TO"
If you can fit it on your motorcycle I don't see why not, understand if you purchase this and you try to make it fit you c an not return it if it doesn't fit. Make sure this is what you want before you order.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !