911 Modern Helmet DeluxeFeatures a fiberglass compression-molded shell with superior flame and heat resistance, thermal impact cap, ratchet adjustment, and an adjustable headband to fit all SCBA’s.
UL Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, current edition.
- Ear/Neck cover of black NOMEX® lined with FR Cotton
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - Lime/Silver Triple Trim Chevrons
- Leather sweatband and nape
- 4.7 lbs
- 4" or 6" Faceshield
Mounted to the helmet shell brim by a glass-reinforced, flame resistant, nylon handwheel on a threaded stud
Certified to meet the optic requirements of ANSI Z87.1 Standard for Eye and Face Protection
Meets the NFPA 1971 requirements for heat resistance and impact performance
- ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles:
Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
Provides 100% UVA/UVB protection and optical clarity and meet ANSI Z87.1 for impact resistance
One (1) piece quick release Strap System made of 26mm wide high memory woven Nomex
- Flared, rear-brim design with a length of 14”, a width of 10”, and a height of 6 7/8”
- Modern style, composite fiberglass with a thermoset resin
- Color: Yellow
- Color pigment is added to the resin.
- Matte finish
- Aluminum reinforced elastomeric edge beading that is secured at the brim rear with a stainless steel clip and D-ring fastened by a stainless steel rivet
- Urethane foam liner adhered to a high heat resistant inner shell
- Hook and loop material attached to secure the impact liner system to the helmet shell
- Hold down clips mounted to the helmet shell extend over the impact liner
- Three (3) ¾” nylon web straps extend to six (6) locations around the impact liner
- Straps attached to a rubber gasket that is located in the lip of the impact liner.
- Includes a foam crown pad
- Quick adjustment sizing capability by means of a ratchet adjustment system attached to a heat resistant nylon headband
- Attached to the impact liner system by four (4) nylon screws
- Height adjuster located at the rear of the headband inside the impact liner that allows at least 1” of travel by means of two (2) height adjustment keys for proper fit
- Two (2) pieces of ¾” black Nomex webbing with a one hand quick release thermoplastic buckle and postman slide
- Fully extended the maximum length shall be at least 24” when measured from one attachment point to the opposite attachment point
- The ear/neck cover shall be two layers of either a 100% Nomex outer shell backed with FR cotton
- Attached to the impact liner with a 3/4” strip of hook and loop material sewn across the top of the ear/neck cover allowing for removal/replacement
- Eight (8) pentagon-shaped fluorescent lime-yellow, retroreflective markings equidistantly located around the circumference
- Glass bead based to maximize heat resistance.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !