Gemtor Pompier Belts are designed and classified as ladder/escape belts.
They are intended for use both as a positioning device for a person on a ladder as well as for use by the wearer as an emergency self-rescue device. Gemtor Pompier Belts are specified by departments around the world and have become synonymous with quality and dependability.
- Belt made of specially woven, high strength nylon webbing.
- Lock stitched with high tenacity nylon thread
- 3” wide buckle strap
- 5” wide body pad
- Double tongue buckle for fast engagement and release of the belt
- Zinc plated steel Pompier hook with automatic, one-hand twist lock operation
- Hardware meets 50 hour salt spray test
- UL classification
- 18” hook extension
Medium: Fits 40-46
Large: Fits 44-50
X-Large: Fits 46-52
XX-Large: Fits up to 56
"How much does the belt weigh?"
Approx 5 Lbs.
"How long is the service life of this belt?"
This should be tested once a year, with a life expectantly of 10 years
"Does this product have a label on it indicating it is NFPA 1983 compliant?"
Per Gemtor yes it does
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !