$0.00 - $504.06
List: $675.00 |Save: $675.00
Globe Supraflex 14" Pull-on Fire Structural Boots
Supraflex Globe Structural FirebootsGlobe's state-of-the-science boots with continuous segmented flex panels make these boots feel like your favorite pair of athletic shoes. Recessed pull-on handles are inset on the sides and hidden when not needed. And flexible NOMEX® webbing carry loops allow easy carrying when installed in turnout pants. Scientific studies have proven that lighter weight and more flexible footwear isn’t just about comfort – it’s about safety.
NFPA 1971 (Structural Fire Fighting)
NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Continuous Segmented Flex Panels
- Throughout the front of the shaft and top of the foot to provide unprecedented flexibility to make these boots feel like your favorite pair of athletic shoes.
- Recessed Side Pull-On Handles
- Integral pull-on handles are inset on the sides and hidden when not needed.
- Rear Carry Loops
- Flexible NOMEX® webbing loops allow easy carrying when installed in turnout pants.
- DRAGONHIDE® Fabric
- Fabric panels in shaft and flex joints are made from DRAGONHIDE® — a highly abrasion, cut, flame, and water-resistant fabric so tough that it is used to reinforce turnout gear.
- Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Leather
- Pebble grain leather with tumbled leather collar.
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- KEVLAR® Blend Protective Shield
- Protects the GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
- Padded Shin Guard
- Provides cushioning when you are working on a ladder.
- HEELPORT™ Internal Fit System
- Holds your heel securely so it won't slip while cushioning your ankle.
- Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
- Dual Density Enhanced 3D Removable Footbed System
- Removable dual density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
- 3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the 3D molded footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Composite Shank
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
- Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
- VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
- Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid, and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
- Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Slip-Resistant Tread
- Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omnidirectional tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders. Optional VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP PRO outsoles are available for even better slip resistance on wet ice.