- 33% Merino Wool, 33% Recycled (Post-Consumer) Polyester, 32% Nylon, 2% Spandex (to wick moisture away from the foot and to provide inherent antimicrobial properties)
- after 1 minute 4.7 cm
- after 5 minutes 6.7 cm
- after 10 minutes 10.3 cm
- after 30 minutes 13.0 cm
- 10,000 cycles
- ½ cushion sole (for shock absorption)
- 44/2 Nylon reinforced Heel and Toe Areas (or extended durability)
- Cuff - 1x1 Elastic welt - 120D Spandex (to hold sock leg up)
- Leg - 3x1/1x1 Elastic leg - 120D Spandex (to hold sock leg up)
- Foot - 18D Spandex knit in every stitch (for memory fit)
- Mesh stitching over instep (for breathability)
- Flat Toe Seam (for comfort)
- Heel & Toe - reciprocated Pocket construction (for better fit)
Ratings & Reviews
most comfortable socks ever
Most comfortable socks i have ever had, i have tried 5.11, under armor, duluth trading company, and so many other socks but these are by far the best. buy 1 pair with your next order and next time you will make an order just for them.
Great fit and comfort.
These are not your normal socks....
by Ronald -
Seriously, I never thought I'd be picky about my socks. I'm 30 years law enforcement and my wife is a firefighter. My first pair of Crosstechs came with a pair of bunker boots my wife bought. The socks were too big for her so I got them. I wear Danners on patrol, 12 hours a day. From the first time I wore these socks I was hooked. Arch supported, no more sweaty feet and add a layer of comfort that no other sock has offered me. They last forever and keep their shape. Been wearing them now for about 15 years. I still have some of the original pair in grey. Will not wear anything else.