The Airpower® XR200 is a light and comfortable forestry/hiking boot with Kevlar cut protection.HAIX® Airpower® XR200 is now available! Replacing the Airpower R200 and the Protector Volt, the XR200 is certified to ASTM F2413-2011 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 for toe and puncture protection, this boot is also certified as an electrical hazard (EH) protective boot.
- HAIX® Secura Liner® of waterproof GORETEX®
- HAIX® Climate System
- HAIX® Flex Protection (FP) System
- HAIX® Arch Support (AS) System
- Composite Toe cap and non metallic puncture protection
- HAIX® Two-Zone Lacing System
- Leg height: 7 inches
- HAIX Secura Liner®: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX FP System: Flex Protection System: Leather reinforcement over the heel bend which protects this softer and more flexible leather from chafing.
- HAIX AS System: Support the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position.
- HAIX Two Zone Lacing: Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- Cut Protection: Kevlar® protection against cuts
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded fiber reinforced composite protective toe cap.
- Protective Throughsole: Flexible non-mettalic puncture protective throughsole
- Upper Material: Oiled nubuk waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: 4 layer GORE-TEX® footwear waterproof and breathable, and chemical resistant. Highly abrasion resistant with a fleece mid-layer, optimized climate comfort for all seasons and excessive use.
- Sole: Extremely slip resistant rubber sole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold. Sole is heat resistant and electrical insulating.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Other: Integrated heel bend, TPU toe cap, no side seams and reinforcement in the toe area.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
"How much does an average pair (ie size 10) weigh?"
Most boots weigh between 2-3lbs.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !