Three-dimensional design for optimal dexterity and flexibilitySuperior protection and dexterity for extreme conditions including motor vehicle accidents and tactical rescues.
- Tough, 100% nylon outer shell
- Spandex padding on back for abrasion, cut and tear resistance
- Padded knuckles with stretch for extra impact protection from jagged metal and broken glass (often associated with extrications)
- Heavy-duty, black synthetic leather palm and side-walls
- Armortex®/Kevlar®-reinforced palm and finger patches for outstanding dexterity and puncture resistance
- High-visibility lime green reflective material on back of glove for increased visibility in night time extrications
- Slip-on debris-control elastic cuff for easy donning easy and to keep gloves free of wreckage fragments and rubble
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy these again and again.
Very nice gloves. Great for patient care and small things around MVA scenes. Great dexterity with them.
"Does ""1 Quantity"" count as a pair or a single glove"
Captain Jack, we sell these as a ""pair"" thus 1 means a pair
"are these gloves NFPA approved"
There is no NFPA standard for extrication gloves, short answer is no.
"The review says it is pathogen resistant. Is that true? From my experience, it has to have a membrane to be pathogen resistant, but I might be wrong"
These gloves are not pathogen resistant.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !