Majestic's PAC II-DS Double Seam offers a more generous fit in the head along with the most square inches of protection.
The traditional center seam is replaced by a 3” side seamed comfort panel. The notched shoulder and longer length allow for a proper fit and added protection across the chest. The longer length (3 inches longer than NFPA requires) assures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment.
CERTIFICATION: NFPA 1971, UL certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
Made from a Nomex Blend.
These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Full face opening circular measurement 120mm - 145mm
- Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" (800mm)
- Head design with 3" comfort panel for a more generous head fit (seams above each eye)
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size mean less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping the user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing