Draftlite High Pressure Suction HoseA crush resistant draft hose where light weight and high pressure resistance are critical. A single jacket hose with a service pressure of 400 psi / 2755 kpa.
Suction / Supply Line
Features and Benefits
- Extremely kink resistant
- Heavy duty spun yarn construction
- Ideal for helicopter applications
- Unique Mertex® lining
- Premium all synthetic single jacket
- Standard Strobe Yellow Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up and mildew
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot and mildew
- Temperature range of -60º F to160º F (-50º C to 71º C)
- Available with NH, NPSH, QC and Cam and Groove couplings
- Coupling included.
- Trade Size: 1.5" / 38 mm
- Bowl Size: 1-13/16 / 46 mm
- Weight Coupled 10' / 3 m: 4.6 lbs / 2.1 kg
- Bend Radius: 12.5" / 32 cm
- Service Pressure: 400 psi / 2755 kPa
- Proof Pressure: 800 psi / 5515 kPa
- Burst Pressure: 1200 psi / 8275 kPa
The jacket is a tight twill weave with a minimum filler (weft) yarns of 12.2 per inch (480 per Meter). It is made with 100% high tenacity heavy duty polyester spun yarn to assure maximum strength to weight ratio and excellent abrasion resistance. The jacket is impregnated in Strobe Yellow color with high performance polymeric dispersion.
The lining (waterway) is made from polyurethane and is applied using a fused process that welds the polyurethane directly to the textile while the hose is being woven, without the use of adhesives or hot melt. The fused lining process must create a virtually inseparable unit without the use of adhesives, yielding an extremely low friction (pressure) loss by filling in the corrugations of the weave, creating an ultra thin and smooth waterway. Fire hose made using adhesives of any type do not meet this specification. The lining shall be approved for use with potable water.
COLD TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY
The hose has a temperature range of -60º F to160º F (-50º C to 71º C).
The bend radius is less than 12.5” (32 cm) for a 1 ½ inch (38mm) hose and less than 15.0” (38cm) for a 2.0 inch (51mm) hose.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !