Designed as part of a full thermal management system, this lightweight base layer top has been constructed for optimal compatibility with Mustang Survival dry suits.Available in both a midweight and lightweight version, each solution will be offered as a two piece set made of the highest quality Polartec® materials to provide utmost flexibility based on mission profile. Top and bottom sold separately.
- Polartec® Power Dry® Fabric
- Designed to be worn with Mustang Survival dry suits and the MSL600 fleece thermal layer
- Lightweight thermal insulation
- Low profile flat lock seam construction
- Thumb holes ease dry suit donning
The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion. The industry's improved fitting platform is designed specifically for dry suit users for tactical, rescue or special operations.
- Based on more than two years of extensive anthropometric research, range of motion testing and user evaluations
- Based on anthropometric data from 2,500 North American 3-D body scans, ensuring the sizing and patterns of the suits fit the greatest number of individuals.
- Immensely improves range of motion while decreasing bulk
- Chest: Measure the horizontal circumference around the chest at maximum girth. For males, this is typically where the tape runs under the armpits at the scye. For females, this is at the bustline.
- Waist: Measure the horizontal circumference around the waist (belt) line.
- Hips: Measure the horizontal circumference around the hips and buttock at maximum girth.
- Sleeve: With your arms horizontal, bent at the elbows, and with your fists touching knuckle-to-knuckle out from the chest, measure the distance from the center of the back along the outside of the arm to the outer tip of the wrist.
- Inseam: Measure the vertical distance from the crotch to the floor. Use a book pressed firmly up between the legs and measure from the top of the book.
- Torso Hoop: With your shoulders relaxed and the tape running over the center of one shoulder and between the legs, measure the vertical trunk circumference.
- Height: Vertical standing height with good posture and no footwear
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !