Designed exclusively for the fire service.With its dependable 6.1, horse high-torque Husqvarna engine and specialized modifications, the K12 Fire Rescue Saw is in a class of its own.
Even with its large and powerful engine, this specialized cutter is very easy to handle and flexible to use. Its higher torque delivers more usable power to the blade to cut quickly through a wide range of materials.
At only 23 pounds, the K12 has by far the best power-to-weight performance on the market. Pound per pound, we think it’s the most effective power cutter in the field.
K-970 Fire/Rescue Saw Package Features:
- 95cc, 6.1 HP Husqvarna air-cooled 2-stroke engine
- Smartcarb Carburetor maintains power in all conditions
- Active Air Filtration extends filter life by 3-5 times
- Decompression Relief Valve
- Durastarter Starter Unit
- Easy-adjust blade guard lets you get the cutting depth you need
- Reversible cutting arm lets you get closer to walls or obstructions
- Enclosed Transmission reduces wear and belt slippage
- Chrome Blade Guard
- Large "D" Handle starter fits all Firefighting Gloves
- "D" Ring for Sling Attachment
- Reflective Fire/Rescue Saw Lettering
- Night Eye LED light with mounting bracket
- Warning Light with 6 flash patterns
- Saw carrying sling
- Exclusive Wrench Holder
- Carbide Tip CHOPPER blade - Choose 12-inch x 24-tip or 14-inch x 30-tip
- Weight: 22.7 lbs
Saw Only: The K-970 Fire/Rescue Saw comes standard with:
- 14” Chrome Blade Guard
- Large “D” handle pull rope for easy starting with firefighting gloves
- “D” Ring on the blade guard for sling attachment
- Choice of a 12”x24-tooth or 14”x30-tooth carbide tipped chopper blade.
"CAN I GET A K-950 SAW WITH A 12"" BLADE AND A 12"" BLADE COVER NOT A 14"" COVER"
Artie, the saw comes with the 14"" cover, we think you can special order a 12 inch cover but there is no set time on how long it would take it could be a week or it could be 6,8 months. we would recommend that you probably shouldn't be doing that.
"Gasoline or Diesel?"
"What is the fuel oil ratio, and can we use this new pre mix gas in it?"
50: 1 mixture, and I don't know about this new pre mix you are asking about.
"What are the RPM's? What are the 8 weekly maintenance checks? What are the different types of blades and what are they used for? Steps for changing the saw blade? Items that might render a K-12 unserviceable?"
You are going to have to get this info from the power head mfg. Husqvarna, we do not have that info on hand
"What are the dimensions of this saw with a 14"" blade?"
Chris, this is info we received back from vendor; K12 saw regardless of what size blade is 30""X16""X8"".
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !