This NEW & IMPROVED Shelby Xtrication glove is armor for the hands and offers unmatched protection and fit for extreme extrication work.The pre-curved, form fitting Shelby Xtrication glove JUST GOT BETTER! Shelby added silver reflective on 2 fingertips and the knuckle points for increased visibility and a unique rubber super-grip pull tab at glove wrist for quicker donning.
This anatomically designed glove body is made entirely of "air-textured," high-tenacity genuine DuPont Cordura. This exceptionally durable, lightweight material is reinforced at all the high wear areas.
Additionally, this glove has vented, form fitting protective rubber guards welded to the backs of all fingers, reflective trim, a brow wipe and elastic "snuggler" at wrist to repel debris. The Shelby Xtrication glove is the only one of its kind to have a VELCRO® brand light attachment feature on back of hand making a small flashlight just one less thing to hold in the dark!
- NEW! Silver reflective on 2 fingertips and knuckle points
- NEW! Unique Shelby rubber super-grip pull tab at glove wrist for quicker donning
- Anatomically designed glove improves hand and finger dexterity
- Glove body made of durable Cordura ®
- Elastic " snuggler " at wrist repels debris
- Abrasion and puncture resistant palm, fingers, and knuckle pad
- Brow wipe on knuckle area also serves as VELCRO® brand flashlight attachment (see TFS Tips below)
- Welded rubber finger guards
- Chartreuse glove back improves visibility
- 270° of shirred elastic circumferentially at wrist crease to ensure proper fit
- Glove body length interfaces with other protective clothing
- Multiple layers of protection in the " high wear " thumb crotch area
- Silver reflective trim on glove back around brow wipe areas
- Silver reflective on tips last 2 fingers of each glove and each knuckle point
TFS Tips! Stick a regular piece of .5" x 1" piece of sticky sided VELCRO® brand on the barrel of a small flashlight and the VELCRO® brand sticks perfectly to the knuckle terry fabric. Almost any smaller light will work. Try it with a Streamlight Pro-polymer flashlight.
Ratings & Reviews
We use these gloves currently,none of the gloves have seen a whole lot of extrication use and they are falling apart on us. the rubber on the knuckles peel away...
Good for dirty work
A great glove to use when doing clean up. Just like a work glove to me, i like them.
worth the money!!
by Chief 59
Excellent extrication glove, comfortable, great grip, definitely one of the better extrication gloves out there.