Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, Spiewak’s VizGuard Two-Tone Responder Parka will keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions.
The Responder Parka features a waterproof, windproof, and breathable VizMax outer shell and a three-piece drop-in hood, which both provide effective protection from the elements. Functional pit zips and front and back rain shed yokes increase airflow to enhance comfort. Side vent zippers allow easy access to your equipment and feature inside storm flaps for additional protection. The front double placket provides a tight seal for the full zip-to-the-neck collar, while the inside tunneled draw cord and adjustable snap cuffs enable a secure, custom fit. Split retro reflective trim enhances your visibility at night and in low-light conditions to help keep you safe. The parka can accommodate one of several liner options for customized protection. Compliant to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 and ASTM 1671, Spiewak’s VizGuard Two-Tone Responder Parka will keep you highly visible, warm, and comfortable in dark, cold, and stormy weather.
- VizMax waterproof, windproof, and breathable outer shell with sealed seams will keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions
- Three-piece waterproof, windproof, and breathable drop-in hood protects your head from the elements
- Functional pit zips and front and back rain shed yokes with mesh lining increase airflow
- Side vent zippers allow easy access to your equipment and feature inside storm flaps for additional protection
- Front double placket features a hidden hook-and-loop tab that provides a tight seal for the full zip-to-the-neck collar
- Inside tunneled draw cord and adjustable snap cuffs enable a secure, custom fit
- Split retro reflective trim enhances your visibility at night and in low-light conditions
- Parka allows you to zip in one of several liner options for customized protection
- Parka has been third party certified compliant to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 and third party tested compliant to ASTM 1671: Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
- Reinforced shoulder areas (shown in black) enhance the parka’s durability
- Front double placket features two hidden waterproof zippered security pockets
- Forearm pockets (two on each sleeve) are ideal for carrying RFID cards
- Two mic clips on the front of each shoulder and two mic channels on the top of each shoulder enable front- or rear-facing mic placement
- Extra front equipment pocket features an internal radio strap and a pass-through hole for a mic cord
- Badge tab that’s included unattached in a pocket can be sewn on to provide rapid identification
- Removable tail piece allows for easy application of your name
- Optional zip-in hidden agenda flaps feature fold-and-pull functionality for quick access
- Parka is washable; do not dry clean
"Can these jackets be printed with Dept. name on the back, and the removable tail piece be printed with names before delivery?"
Yes, this jacket can be customized. Please call Customer Service at 800852-6088 to discuss all the custom options we offer.
"Does this parka come with liners and if not, do you sell compatible liners for it?"
This jacket does not come with a liner. We do sell the liner that is compatible. See W-S318Z on our site.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !