Pound for pound, the most powerful, most dependable Fire and Rescue Cutoff Saws in the business.
Lighter, more portable. Better for working from a ladder or bucket. The VentMaster 375K offers the ideal size, weight, balance, and power for roof-top ventilation work, sheet metal, cutting bars on windows, or slicing through guard rails.
The patented "Centrifugal Force" Active Filtration System mechanically filters 97% of airborne contaminants to prevent premature clogging. The advanced air intake cleaning and cooling system allows for longer intervals between filter maintenance; smoother operation, and reduced wear.
Plus it incorporates a whole list of features found on no other cutoff saw on the market today.
Versatility for Tough Cutting Jobs. High-power and a wide torque range from the dependable Husqvarna powerhead enables this saw to work with large diameter cutting discs for greater cutting depths. Reversible cutting arm allows for cutting in close, confined spaces. With its slim saw body and high center of gravity the 375K is handy and easy to use, even in tough situations and harsh environments.
VentMaster Diamond Cutoff Saw Blades. Tempest offers a complete line of durable diamond cutoff saw blades for emergency and rescue applications. All VentMaster diamond blades feature industrial grade diamonds that are attached using either a vacuum brazing or laser welding process.
- All-cut Rescue Diamond Blade: the best "all purpose" blade. Cuts steel, ductile iron, concrete, brick and wood
- VentMaster Diamond Blade: cuts iron pipe, security bars, steel doors.
- Concerete Diamond Blade: cuts concrete pipe, concrete walls.
- Ductile Iron Diamond Blade: cuts ductile iron, cast iron.
Stabilizing Roller Assembly. This feature provides a resting place for the saw during long cuts to give the user better balance and control. The stabilizing roller reduces operator fatigue, especially when combined with KIS-360 depth gauge.
Active Air filtration. Active air filtration increases the services life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs.
D-Ring Starter Handle. The D-ring starter handle provides a firm and sure grip even with a gloves hand. This feature prevents slips and broken crank cords
DuraStarter. Patented, dust sealed starter unit, where the return spring and the pulley brearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free. Giving a further boost to the reliability of the cutter.
- Dependable 5 hp Husqvarna engine delivers torque over a wide RPM range for maximum cutting power
- Larger displacement, higher peak power, and 20% more torque
- Active Air Filtration™ increases engine service life, reduces downtime and service costs.
- Patented, dust-sealed starter unit, makes the starter virtually maintenance free
- “Smart Start” Decompression Valve reduces piston pressure during starting, lessening the required pulling force to make starting faster and easier.
- Large “Glove Grip” starter rope handle reduces slips and broken ropes
- Angled Full Wrap Handle for safe operation in any position
- Wet Kit included for cutting concrete when desired
- Patented KIS-360 depth gauge for precise control of cutting depth.
- Bottom Roller Assembly gives the user better balance and control and reduces fatigue.
- The VentMaster Diamond Blade can cut steel, iron, brick, concrete, fiberglass, wood, and glass without loss of cutting depth during the life of the blade.
- Depth Gauge
- Power: 74cc / 5.0 hp
- Husqvarna Power Head: K760
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.24 US gal
- Guard Size: 14"
- Blade Speed: 4650 rpm
- Cut Depth: 4.75"
- Dry Weight: 21.6 lbs
"What are the HxWxL dimensions of this saw?"
The dimensions of the saw from plate to handle and from the bottom to the top of the handle are 21.5"" H x 9.5"" W x 21"" L. This does not include the bar.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !