With 20 years of life under its belt, the timeless design of the 940 takes a radical leap into the push-button automatic world.Intended to maintain the stylings and dimensions that made the original 940 an iconic EDC design, the new 9400 is as true to form as it gets, despite the addition of an auto mechanism. It doesn’t have to be tactical to be practical, and this knife screams practicality.
- Blade Length: 3.40” | 8.64cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.115” | 2.921mm
- Open: 7.87” | 19.99cm
- Closed: 4.47” | 11.35cm
- Weight: 2.65oz | 75.13g
- Handle Thickness: 0.43” | 10.92mm
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Reverse Tanto
- Clip Type: Split arrow
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Green Anodized Aluminum
- MOLLE Compatible: No
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !