- Professionally designed & engineered for maximum pumping capacity
- Al-Mag castings - proven to be the toughest in the industry!
- The Low-Flow™ Low-Level will perform at maximum pumping capacity down to a water level of 1.5" - 2" depending on your set up area.
- Flow Rate - Tested with 6" Low-Flow™ Low-Level rate is 1700 - 2000 GPM. The flow rates may vary due to the design of the pumper and the set up area of your pumper and Fol-Da-Tank.
- Use of a male and female SST flange mounted on the side wall of your Fol-Da-Tank will eliminate the lifting factor when pumping from the side of the tank.
- Long handle swivels with standard NH or NPSH threads
- Surface turbulence will not affect this strainer
- Optional 1.5" Water Transfer Device - available on sizes 4" to 6"
- The Low-Flow™ Low-Level is easily stored in truck compartments and can be preattached to hard suction hose
(NFPA 1142 Compliant)
"WHAT ARE THE DEMENSIONS OF THE BOTTOM PLATE? 15 X15?"
The bottom plate is 12 1/4"" x 12 1/4""
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !