Move farther, faster and work harder with the highest quality most modular pack on the market.
When you’re fighting wildfires, you need to focus on your job, not your equipment. You need a comfortable, lightweight fire pack like Coaxsher’s FS-1 Ranger that can be customized to meet your needs. With its ergonomic harness system, adjustable waist belt and Dual Action Stabilizer, this modular fire pack is ideal for long shifts in rugged conditions, allowing you to carry everything you need without pain or strain. Available in black/red, black/orange, or all black.
Available in black/red, black/orange or all black. Release the buckles of constraint and free yourself to adapt to your specific work environment. The FS-1 Ranger Wildland Fire Pack/Search and Rescue Pack transforms from an Urban Interface Pack to an IA/Wildland Pack in no time. Each module that makes up the Ranger can be removed giving you the freedom to carry as much or as little as you want. And the right features in the right place make gear organization a breeze.
Ergonomic curves and precise padding placements provide ultimate comfort and function while you work. Its high-quality padding and aluminum stays allow custom fitting to individual torso curves. With an upright carrying position, hiking without that annoying fire shelter hanging low is now possible. Plus it’s built to take the abuse. Reinforced stress points throughout keep the Ranger in service for the long haul. The ergonomic suspension harness provides all-day comfort and is designed to adjust for short/tall & narrow/wide people for almost activity.
Wildland Pack Features:
- 1500 cubic inch main pack
- 350 cubic inch small pack
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Frame Structuring for Custom Fit
- The Coaxsher ergonomic harness system.
- Adjustable Waist Belt/Shoulder Lengths to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 100 oz. Water Reservoir Pocket w/ Dual Hose Ports
- New Generation Fire Shelter Case w/ Alice Clips
- Two Large Side Pockets for Water Bottles (Capacity: 4 - 32oz.)
- Total of 10 Pockets for Organization
- Two Covered Side Pockets for Fusees
- Alice Clip Case for Fusees
- New Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Spin-Drift Collars Inside Side Pockets
- 4 Grommets on Each Side Pocket Provides Maximum Drainage for Fluids and Dirt
- Additional Inside Mesh Storage Pockets (New for 2009)
- Daisy Chain with Built In Heavy-Duty Snaps Provide the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release ITW Nexus Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® & Duraflex® Buckles and Hardware
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 78 oz / 4.88 lbs / 2.21 kg.
360° VIEW & ZOOM
Main Pack Volume & Weight
Light-Duty Pack Volume & Weight
Bag only, contents are available separately.