Thorogood’s QR14 bunker boots are built for comfort, durability and safety.
The flex gussets allow the boot to move with you. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Hi-Vis piping in these waterproof, flame- and cut-resisting leather bunker boots creates a high-visibility look when exposed to direct light.
The aggressive, slip-resisting outsole with 90 degree heel and ladder grips provide exceptional traction on any surface. GORE® CROSSTECH® triple layer moisture barrier is the toughest in the industry, delivering rugged, long-lasting protection that exceeds the requirements of the NFPA 1971 standard.
The composite safety toe, Lenzi L-Protection® insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank protect your foot from impact, puncture, and the strain of working on ladders. Extra padding in the shin and ankle protects you from ladder rungs and other impacts.
Slip-resistant in all conditions and heat-resistant when the going gets hot, these all-weather NFPA boots don’t quit until you do.
- GORE® CROSSTECH® triple-layer moisture barrier protects against blood-borne pathogens
- Waterproof, flame- and cut-resisting leather upper with abrasion-resisting rubber toe
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank with riveted load spreader provides lateral stability
- Proprietary Traction Flex outsole
- NFPA 1971 Certified
- SHANK: Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank
- CONSTRUCTION: Cement
- PROTECTION: NFPA 1971 & ASTM F2413-11
- WATERPROOF: GORE® CROSSTECH® waterproof lining*
- HEIGHT: 14”
- LINING: GORE® CROSSTECH® Waterproof linings*
- OUTSOLE: Proprietary Traction Flex outsole
- COLOR: Black
- FOOTBED: Removable Shock Zone Dual-density polyurethane
- TOE PROTECTION: Composite Safety Toe
All leather Thorogood NFPA products manufactured by Weinbrenner Shoe Company or its authorized distributors are guaranteed to be free of any manufacturing or material defects for a period of one year from date of purchase with the exception of the sole which shall be warranted for the usable life of the boot. (Normal sole wear is not considered a defect.)