The Twister Tip is designed for simplicity and durability.
The Twister is a selectable, dual gallonage, combination pattern nozzle, available in 3/4" (19mm) threads.
The rubber bumper provides a positive grip and protects the front end. Twisting the shaper from the “off” position produces the following settings: low flow straight stream, low flow narrow fog, high flow straight stream, then high flow fog. The Twister, with its optional colored pistol grip and handle covers (NFPA 1901 (A.16.9.1), is a rugged, economical nozzle that will accept the FJ-MX-D FOAMJET multi-expansion foam aspirating attachment.
The C1024 TWISTER TIP 3/4" GHT (19mm) is a dual gallonage nozzle with two flow settings of 10 and 24 gpm @ 100 psi (37 and 90 l/min @ 7 bar). All lightweight materials, hardcoat anodized aluminum. This tip only design has a twist “off” position for break-and-extend operations. 3/4" GHT (19mm) rigid thread is standard.
- Wt: 0.6 lb. ( 0.3 kg)
- 4.00 " ( 10.2 cm)
- Flow Control Method: Selectable Flow at a pressure (flow changes with pattern)
- Flow Rate: 10 & 24 gpm (37 & 90 l/min)
- Coupling Size (Nozzles): 3/4 inch (19mm)
- Coupling Style (Nozzles): Knurled (Diamond pattern)
- Coupling Swiveling/Rigid (Nozzles): Rigid
- Pressure: 100 psi (7bar)
- Nozzle Body Style: Tip with shutoff
- Valve Design: Twist Style (baffle shutoff)
- Valve Actuation Method: Rotational
- Fog Pattern Method: no teeth
- Nozzle Bumper Material: Rubber - press fit
All Twister Series ball shutoff models offer TFT’s unique quick change rear valve seat that requires no special tools or disassembly of the valve to change the rear seat assembly. The nylon shut off withstands harsh operation conditions without breaking or bending.