The Sidewinder Compact II accepts multiple power sources: one CR123A lithium battery, one AA lithium battery or one AA alkaline battery to provide ultimate flexibility in the field.
The same great features as the original Sidewinder Compact®: lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. The difference? It accepts a variety of different battery types to ensure you always have a power source wherever and whenever duty calls.
Ultra-compact, high performance, multi-battery, multi-source LED flashlight with C4 LED technology. This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes.
The flashlight features a 185 degree tilting body and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area. Operates from a single CR123 lithium, AA Alkaline or AA Lithium battery.
This military model includes white, red, blue and IR LEDs with CR123A battery, helmet mount and elastic headstrap.
- C4® LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included). Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps
- IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function)
- 185º tilting body--rotates 360º on helmet mount
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25 lbs of load
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7/waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes, O-Ring and gasket sealed openings--meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Push button switch specified to 300K operations
- Pull to turn locking rotary knob prevents accidental mode changes
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the brightest output in 4 discrete steps.
- Double click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- Tactile battery polarity indicators for battery replacement in the dark
- Built in battery polarity protection guards against damage to the light
- IPX7 rated design; water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- O-ring and gasket sealed openings
- Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- CASE MATERIAL: High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
- All openings are O-ring sealed. Available in Coyote.
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 3" x 1.07" x 2.04" | 7.62 cm x 2.72 cm x 5.21 cm
- 2.4 ounces (68 grams) with CR123A lithium battery (included with purchase).
- 3.3 ounces (94 grams) with CR123A lithium battery and optional Helmet Mount.
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- ILLUM SOURCE:
- High output C4®LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime.
- 5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
- 5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
- 5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
- 5mm Green LED, 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
- (See model for specific LED configuration)
- ILLUM OUTPUT High (100%):
- White C4®LED w/CR123: 55 lumens, 1,175 candela peak beam intensity and 69m beam distance.
- White C4®LED w/AA: 47 lumens, 1,000 candela peak beam intensity and 63m beam distance.
- 5mm IR LED: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity.
- 5mm Red LED: 1.5 lumen, 60 candela peak beam intensity and 15m beam distance.
- 5mm Blue LED: 1.8 lumens, 130 candela peak beam intensity and 23m beam distance.
- 5mm Green LED: 4.5 lumens, 68 candela peak beam intensity and 16m beam distance.
- Illumination output electronically regulated. (See model for specific LED configuration)
- ON/OFF/INTENSITY MODE SELECTION:
- Compound On-Off mode selector switch ergonomically separates On-Off-Dimming-Strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device.
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- BATTERY: (1) CR123A lithium cell, AA alkaline cell or AA lithium cell cell.
- Lithium cells allow operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 140F).
- RELIABILITY: Push button switch lifetime rated to 300K operations. Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob uses a photonic switch design which requires no mechanical connection.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.