The XTP4 combines style, versatility, and performance into a compact, sleek design at a cost-effective price.
The revolutionary design of the XTP Series packages style, versatility, and performance into a compact, sleek design providing all the capabilities demanded from a high-performance light for a fraction of the cost.
XTP Series come in a variety of sizes and is available in single, split, or multicolor. Each model delivers a bright, controllable signal within a sleek, low-profile design. These compact, waterproof exterior lights can be mounted virtually anywhere on a vehicle to meet any need or application.
The exceptional design and versatility of the XTP Series makes it the quintessential addition to any emergency vehicle.
- Delivers a bright signal in a sleek, low-profile design
- Allows for placement almost anywhere on the vehicle with its compact design
- Provides users with a versatile, high-performance exterior light at an affordable price
- Single color available in red, blue, amber, white, and green
- Split and multicolor available in amber/white, blue/amber, blue/white, red/amber, red/blue, and red/white
- Single color XTP4 has 30 flash patterns
- Split color XTP4 has 22 flash patterns
- Multicolor XTP4MC has 70 flash patterns
- Controllable flash pattern output
- Programmable with the Code 3 Lighthead Programmer
- Syncable with Code 3’s Chase™, MR6, Mega Thin™, and M180™ lights
- Same mounting hole pattern and brackets as the XT lights
- Multiple flash patterns with phase 1 and phase 2 syncing capabilities
XTP Series Exudes Style and Performance
- Dimensions: 1.4” H x 4.7” L x 0.6” D | 36 x 119 x 15 mm
- 8 max watts
- Temperature range: -40°F to 158°F | -40°C to 70°C
- SAE J595 Class 1, SAE J575, California Title 13, ECE R65, ECE R10, RoHS,
- 5-year warranty
The waterproof, compact size of the XTP Series allows it to be mounted virtually anywhere on the outside of vehicle including: grilles, mirrors, push bumpers, fog lights, license plates, trunk lids, and speakers.
The XTP Series is backwards compatible with all XT Series mounting brackets.
XTPs utilize smart sensing electronic technology, allowing the lighthead to use either its built-in flash programming or receive signals from any external flashing device.
Each model is compatible with the Code 3 lighthead programmer, allowing for easy, quick flash pattern setup. Models can be programmed to operate on their own or in synchronization with other compatible Code 3 lights.
The XTP’s round edges and sleek, slim design blends perfectly on the contours of today’s vehicles. Each low-profile model measures only 0.6 inch (15 mm) in depth.
Available with a standard black bezel or optional chrome and black rubber bezels making it customizable and easy to match any vehicle design.