Vantage® II Ultra-Compact Helmet Mounted Light
The next generation of hands-free lighting tools for the fire service and industrial market. It’s compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible!
- High and low modes:
- High: 350 lumens; 3,500 candela; 118m beam; runs 2.25 hours
- Low: 135 lumens; 1,700 candela; 80m beam; runs 5 hours
- Bright blue taillight LED ensures you can be seen even from behind
- “Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 1m impact resistance tested
- Includes one CR123A lithium battery, integrated mount and hex key
- Length: 2.37” | 6.01 cm
- Weight:3.65 oz. | 103.5 g
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Individually serialized
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again and again
Great product, I like that it is smaller and not as heavy to have on my helmet.
Poorly Engineered Light
My Vantage II helmet light came apart within four months of purchasing it. Streamlight designed the light so that the light enclosure is secured to the mount with a small nut. The nut loosened and the light slid off of the mount. Fortunately, the light was on, so I was able to locate it. The nut is so small, however, that I can find no tool that will allow me to remount the light on the mount. Seems like poor engineering to me.
I would definitely buy this again
I like how easy it is to turn On and Off with any kind of gloves.
Great helmet mounted light. Batteries last awhile. Very bright on both settings. Downfall need to make sure all parts are tight. Ended up losing a set screw, contacted Streamlight and they were very helpful in sending parts out right away. Other than that great light.
Not worth the money!
The Vantage II is not a worthy replacement for the Vantage I. I did like the small size, however the battery life is horrible. It is super bright for about 25% of the battery life. From there it drops dramatically. I have to replace batteries too often and at a high cost. I also had issues with the construction. It fell apart twice where the mount meets the flashlight. Repair is very difficult due to extremely small parts. There are better options for your money.
Very light and low Profile
I like that this light is lightweight and has a low profile and very useful on the fire scene.
Light came apart from mounting bracket
Light is bright but came apart from mounting bracket. Stream light was no help with a set screw or any info about the light
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !