Tune in and stay informed about major events and emergencies as they occur with the Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner.
The BCD996P2 Digital Mobile Scanner features TrunkTracker V technology, which follows communications on APCO 25 Phases 1 and 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunked systems. The scanner’s Close Call RF Capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters. Featuring 25,000 dynamic allocated channels, the scanner uses system / channel number tagging to provide rapid access to a specific system or channel. You can also connect a GPS to the scanner for automatic channel selection. During a NOAA weather or emergency alert, the S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) Weather Alert will inform you of severe conditions in your immediate area. Offering continuous band coverage from 25MHz to 1.3 GHz (excluding UHF TV and Cellular), Uniden’s BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner allows you to stay tuned into major events whenever they occur.
- TrunkTracker V follows communications on APCO 25 Phases 1 and 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunked systems
- Close Call RF Capture Technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Band Scope graphically finds radio activity
- Continuous Band Coverage from 25MHz to 1.3 GHz (excluding UHF TV and Cellular)
- 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels provide room for all your local systems and more
- System / Channel Number Tagging provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Temporary Lockout allows you to briefly lockout noisy channels
- Location-Based Scanning allows for automatic channel selection when the scanner is connected to a GPS (not included)
- S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) Weather Alert will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area during a NOAA weather or emergency alert
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode instantly detects and displays the subaudible tone so that you can quickly determine the system settings
- NAC Decoding quickly decodes conventional P25 channels
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- PC Programming / Control
- Priority ID Scan on Trunked Systems
- Audio AGC
- Fire Tone-Out
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Automatic Digital Threshold Adjustment
- Search with Scan
- Alpha Tagging
- Public Safety Scanner
"can this be used as a base in the station"
Jim this is a scanner, it can be used anywhere you choose, car, office, living room, bunk room, as long as you have a power source where we are from if you say a ""base"" it sort of makes us think you are using it as a transmitter, which isn't possible
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !