Fusion Pro, the #1 Structural Firefighting GloveNFPA 1971-2018 Compliant and Certified
- Advanced Multi-Layer Design reinforces vulnerable areas and features Exclusive Knuckle Guard
- Fully lined with Kevlar® for added cut resistance
- Palm layers stitched down with High-Burst Kevlar® thread to strengthen grip
- Stays soft and flexible after drying
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle® PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Flexible finger sidewalls of Kevlar® and Nomex® maximize dexterity
- Fully knitted 100% Modacrylic inner liner for easy don and doff
- Leather pull tab for easy don and doff
Pro-Tech 8’s exclusive multi-layer knuckle guard system provides unmatched thermal protection and cut/puncture resistance.
Fusion Pro Cuff Options
Long cuff: Extended glove body with debris blocker for superior protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
PTFE: Expanded Protection
- Exceeds NFPA requirements in all categories
- Highest level Breathability of ANY Structural Glove Moisture Barrier
- Resistant to Viral and Blood Borne Pathogens as well as Industrial chemicals in accordance with ASTMF903
- Flame Resistant and Waterproof
Download Sizing Guidelines here.
Ratings & Reviews
most comfortable gloves ive ever used
I got these gloves to replace my department issue and i love them. I was given old school leather gloves when i joined and the movement my fingers have in the ProTech gloves is so much better than my old gloves. i love the closed cuff inside the actual cuff so stuff doesnt fall in and cut or burn my hands. i wish i bought these a long time ago
Very comfortable and durable structure glove. Easy to get on and off both wet and dry. Offers great dexterity and heat shielding. Sizing runs a bit small I usually wear a medium and needed a large, but once in the right glove I would not switch. Drying time when time seems a bit longer but gloves do not swell up like others.
Great set of gloves
i bought these to replace my dept. issued gloves and i wish i got these sooner. These are by far the best gloves in my opinion. ive used these on structures and brush fires and they've held up great no liner separation from the body, no constant readjusting overall awesome gloves. the only con i can find the elastic in the wrist makes it a little tight to get on which could be from not having them broken in good yet. I can't recommend these gloves enough.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !