$300.39 - $313.99
List: $340.00 |Save: $26.01
THE Personal Class II Life Safety Harness, Aluminum Hook
With its advanced, aluminum Pompier hook and high-strength, light alloy leg adjusters, the Gemtor NYC Personal Harness weighs a total of only 2.8 lbs.Yet it provides all the durability and performance of the original model 541. Its unique design lowers the body's center of gravity under load, to reduce the possibility of toppling. And it allows fast and easy donning over turnouts or duty wear.
This advanced harness was specially created to meet the demanding requirements of the New York City Fire Department. Now it's available with either right or left side opening, to meet your demanding requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely lightweight - total unit weighs only 2.8 lbs (including Pompier hook)
- Patented design lowers the body's center of gravity and helps reduce possibility of toppling (Patent No. 4446943)
- Fast and Easy Donning
- Unique, adjustable leg strap design. Place one foot through a color-coded loop and the entire harness goes on with ease
- Easy waist belt operation - just engage steel snaphook and D-ring
- Can be attached to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers
- Sturdy, lightweight nylon webbing 1 3/4" wide, stitched with high tenacity nylon thread
- Aluminum, 3-Stage locking Pompier hook with 2" side opening gate (NFPA General Use Carabiner classified by the UL), 9,000 MBS, weighs less than 11 oz.
- Forged alloy steel escape system attachment D-ring (not shown)
- High strength yet lightweight leg strap adjusters
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. in accordance with NFPA 1983-2001 (Class II harness)
- Meets NFPA 1983-2001, classified by Underwriter Laboratories (UL)
- Available with right side or left side (FDNY style) opening
- Small: fits 30"-44" waist
- Medium: fits 36"-50" waist
- Large: fits 44"-56" waist
Ratings & Reviews
The best harness I have and the best for truck,rescue ops. Great for self rescue and firefighter rescue and RIT ops